3.6.16

Pages Of Gold


Show me the way it used to be
Show me I want to see
I am no longer afraid of my past
I want to confront all my new tasks

Show me the river where we swam
Show me the miles that we ran
From ourselves
And nothing more

There are some days when I wish I could time travel. There's a saying, "our minds aren't good offices" which is why we take notes – to remember things and other minute details. I'm really glad I caught my second Annie Leibovitz exhibition, titled 'Women: New Portraits', in Singapore. Her photographs, far from 'perfect', always show me some form of vulnerability within her subjects. Held at the old Tanjong Pagar railway station, its aged grittiness made quite a spot for an afternoon of aimless book browsing and daydreaming. 

I'm wearing vintage 70's maxi dress from Granny's Day Out, vintage Calvin Klein bag, c/o Misaki pearl earrings and vintage Casio watch. 

Photography by Yun Jing.